Members of National Seniors Australia are automatically members of the Albany Creek Branch.
To join National Seniors Australia, you can visit the following link or join at a Branch Meeting. The Branch receives a commission when people pay their subscriptions at the Branch -
Visitors are always welcome.
Members receive a wide range of benefits and rewards. These include
* Discounts available at over 6,000 businesses Australia-wide.
* National Seniors Insurance - Over 50s specialists
* Policy & Advocacy - Have your voice heard
* 50 something - Award-winning, bi-monthly lifestyle magazine
* National Seniors Travel - Award-winning, fully licensed travel agency
* Foundation Trust - Help us improve the quality of life for ageing Australians
* Branches - Meet new friends and enjoy outings
The Albany Creek branch has a $8 entry fee for the monthly meetings, and members receive a light supper.
Membership Records and Membership Renewal
Members will be required to show their current NSA Membership Card when signing the attendance register if your records have not been updated in recent months. It is important to remember that when your membership expires, and you fail to renew, it will render you ineligible for insurance in the event of an accident, if you attend any outing or event organised by the Albany Creek Branch of National Seniors. Our Club benefits financially from subscriptions paid through our branch, so please see the Treasurer when your subscription is due.